This week has been a bit of a none event. First R was ill and then she kindly passed her germs to me, so I've pretty much been in bed since Wednesday. I managed some knitting to pass the time, while watching the LOTR films. Decided to give up on the vintage shrug in green. The yarn just doesn't want to go and I wouldn't have enough to finish anyway. Instead I've done a simple chunky cable jumper instead. Just doing the last sleeve today then done. I'll frog the cardi and reuse the wool for xmas gifts. I'm really loving wrist warmers at the moment as I know so many people who have bikes to ride, prams to push etc who will need gloves but also need free fingers. Plus they are short sweet projects that will stash bust and keep me curious with lots of different designs. I'm saving the last biggies for when I am away again and sock knitting will probably be my mid winter treat.
I'm having the last of the lemsip as I write so I'll have to be better by tomorrow. I keep getting emails form the library saying my book is in so I suppose that is the universe telling me to get of my arse.
Sunday, 30 August 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment