Rhiannon has decided she is ill so I have been making Chicken soup with veggies and have stapled her to the sofa. I'm trying to get on with her Bow Tie Shrug but it is taking forever! It is a simple enough pattern but I'm just not loving working a full siz garment on size 2 needles. I like big and chunky or small and intricate. I've pile of other stuff to do so can't decided if I should just leave it to one side for the moment, or at least get the back piece finished and then walk away for a while. It's a tough decision as I am normally such a monogamous knitter.
I am trying to get into a working routine for the dissertation and this will include some regular exercise. Yesterday got a proper swimming swimsuit rather than a bikini. It is awful, just like those shapeless unflattering ones from school. I am sure that it suits the purpose though and will get me into the water a bit more often.
Monday, 24 August 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment