Wednesday, 30 September 2009

Yes I can.

Gosh it's been really hectic over the last week! After I finally finished that scarf I did some baby things for an adorable little chap I know. I'm just finishing off his jumper but I can't do it during the day as that would be clearly not doing my dissertation. I had a phone tutorial with my supervisor and managed to talk the talk because she was really pleased with my ideas. Unfortunately she is also a very astute woman and would like to see a draft by the end of the week. I've done lots of reading but really need to knuckle down now. Life keeps getting in the way though as I've had my last driving therapy and today had to drive by myself. It was ok but it takes me a while to build up and work down from the experience and I end up losing a few hours. Then there is keep the house tidy. I got a lecture this morning from R because she had no uniform ready. Then there is the filming work that starts next week. I would be fine if I had to do one thing at a time but it always seems to be at least 5 at once.Oh for a simple life!

No comments:

Post a Comment