Wednesday, 16 September 2009

Return of the shrug

No photos yet but I've finished some fingerless gloves for the man and a cute wee hat for the Christmas box. I've finally found the strength to return to the green monster that didn't work at the end of the summer hols. I'm doing peekaboo mittens for R and then some pretty fingerless for the Christmas box. R asked if I could put a snowflake on the mittens but to be honest I didn't fancy trying my hand at Intarsia in the round. I am going to give some Fair Isle a go soon as I'd like to do a big Christmas sock to use up some stash.
I'm so glad that I have the knitting and crochet or I would be so bored at the moment. I am managing the occassional run but apart from that I am exhausted most days. So I'm off to the docs later for some advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment