Wednesday, 23 September 2009

Neverending Mohair!

I was looking through the stash the other day for winter inspiration and kept coming across random balls of Mohair mix. I figured it was trying to tell me to knit it up so I gathered up the guilty parties and made a fluffy scarf. It's a lovely pattern but not really my colour so that's another one for the gift box.
Working on some gorgeous baby knits at the moment as cold weather is creeping up on us quickly. Sadly too poorly to knit today following a trip to the Dr's. Things did not go as planned so it looks like I'll be suffering for at least another 3 months!
Really struggling to get my head together and get the dissertation done but under lots of pressure to complete before going back to uni! Decided to channel all my stress and anger into reclaiming my bank charges. Watch out Halifax!

No comments:

Post a Comment