Still getting to grips with the notion of a blog, basically a diary that other people can read. It stems from an experience in my early teens when I caught my cheeky younger sister with a bookmark in my dairy.
Anyway today was a lovely lazy Sunday. Toby and Rhiannon watched the last of the Tour De France, which they have been glued to these last 3 weeks. I finally got a chance to take photos of my last works and cast on for the next.
The photos are not great far too dark, but at least they prove that I've been busy. The Christmas box is looking good and the small projects are a good way to learn new techniques and get R interested. There's always lots of sewing up and fiddly bits with toys so I'm better off doing these now while I have some time and then leaving the miles of mind numbing jumper until later on in the year when I am stressed and won't be able to do fiddly.
Also it is giving me lots of ides for my own amigurumi designs and I will be putting a collection together shortly.
Sunday, 26 July 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment